The Glimmer Bereaved Mothers group and Program
For women who have suffered stillbirth/neonatal loss
You will receive:
- daily mindfulness practice : to develop connection with your body, mind and soul and allow you to find peacefulness and compassion
- weekly video content: this will include Dr Ashleigh Smith's tools and strategies to manage grief in certain situations, why sharing grief with the RIGHT people is important, strategies for reengaging with your community, perinatal mental health management and much much more.
- a confidential, safe, private online support group : peer support and long-term connection is so valuable during this time.
- interviews with experts on grief and loss
- creative ideas
- encouragement to write letters to yourself, loved ones and your baby
- Setting intention
- Adapting to your life after loss