The Glimmer Project
Supporting women and their families who have
experienced miscarriage, stillbirth, TFMR, or neonatal loss
-Find hope, light, and connection
-Join the Glimmer Online 3 Week Program
-Learn from baby-loss experts on The Glimmer Podcast
We're so sorry for your loss
There are no words to fully describe the pain and tragedy of losing a child.
We know... We see you.
Our journey is a hard journey, but it doesn’t have to be a lonely one.
Together, we can find the Glimmer of hope, light and connection.
We help women and their families journey life after loss
Join our Online 3 Week Program
Find Support | Allow Connection | Build Resilience
- Find support with other women in a private online group guided by our experienced bereavement midwife
- Connect with your mind and body to find peace amidst grief through daily guided mindfulness meditations
- Learn grief management tools and strategies to navigate triggers and process your grief
- Build structure in your day to spend time connecting with your beloved baby who has passed on
- Feel encouraged and build resilience that will guide you on the journey ahead
This program is evidence based, produced by Dr Ashleigh Smith with the help of other professionals, to help you find peacefulness, connection, and ways to manage your grief after pregnancy or baby loss.
- Costs: $147
- Timeframe: 3 Weeks
Glimmer is run as non-profit and any excess money raised from the sale of this program goes straight to funding The Glimmer Project and stillbirth prevention research.
Hear from experts working in the loss-community
Listen to The Glimmer Podcast for free on Spotify, Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, or right here.
Learn practical ways to manage your grief and find encouragement from fellow loss experts.
Follow us on social media for podcast updates
Support Glimmer's work to help and connect
with those affected by baby loss
Have a question?
Send us a message
"You cannot prevent the birds of sorrow from flying over your head, but you can prevent them from building nests in your hair."-Old Chinese proverb